Thursday, February 10, 2011

twenty eleven

I had to think really hard where to pick up from, its been so long since i blogged! It was all still Chrismassy when i logged on - apologies! Happy new year, rather, everybody! i hope that 2011 is matchless!

what an incredible year it has started out to be, we ended off 2010 with spans of family in JHB this year, and then off the to farm for New Year. it was most exciting because some of my cousins from the US were coming to visit (its been ages since they came) and also, on NY eve, my aunt announced that my other cuzzie is pregnant! our family is ever growing, its hard to keep up! i do feel sorry for the Milne spouses one day, bacause its not like they will have "eased" into this insanity that is my very large, extended family. A friend told me the other day that i am the girl that every man dreads to marry - too much family! it's the most fun you've ever had though, i can assure you!

The Frays dropped into Durbz a weekend in January, we did some of the touristy stuff, but to chill on the beach, or the verandah, or in the jacuzzi (HAHHHT TUUUB) was my favourite. It was like we'd never been apart. Goodbyes were hard, as they always are, but each time this happens i am more determined to make plans to get over there again.

2011 is a relatively important year for me, its my last year of varsity. its now time to grow up and get a proper job. i am treasuring my free and flexible mornings and easy afternoons more than ever. though i get excited for bigger and better things next year. where to even start?! i'm looking at moving out next year too, much to my dad's dismay, he wants us all around for a bit longer! i think it's time though! there's lots to consider!

i pledge to blog a bit more this year, or i pledge to TRY and blog a bit more. i hope 2011 is a great year for you, i know it'll be for me, i can feel it in my bones! God is getting mr ready for something huge, i just know it!

Until next time, all my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment