Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit, can you tell?

Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year, without a doubt! It helps that my birthday is right before, but watching the decorations go up in all the malls and shops brings uncontained joy to my heart and a puts a new spring into my step! I am a sucker for carols, cinnamon, baubals, glitter and all things Christmas!

I am especially excited for the festive season of 2010 as the Frays, (my Aunt, Uncle and cousins) are coming to South Africa for the first time in too long... I am ecstatic, I am counting down the days, and though we may not be spending Christmas together, this might just be the best start to the New Year, ever. I am all about family, this is such a treat! I'll be sure to blog...

Next month, right before Christmas, marks the 3rd year since my trip to the States, and it hits me so hard every year, what a special Christmas that was - not white, but very cold - with family I hardly knew but have always missed. What I wouldn't give to have you all here with us...

I have yet to finish finals, still a week to go, it's been a tough, difficult year university-wise, but what an exciting Holiday Season to look forward to! I think I may be looking a bit too "forward" though... Lets finish exams first, before we start reflecting back on 2010...

All my love and promises to blog more...

Stace.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed Pop, i feel your Christmas spirit :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we were coming too! I SERIOUSLY can't believe it has been 3 years! Where does time go?!

    ReplyDelete