Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day at the Dam.

We spent the day at Inanda Dam this past Sunday, Dane bought a jetski not too long ago and so we all gave it a shot. What an entertaining day it turned out to be! There was quite a crowd (which proved to be quite an audience as well!), the Tem's were there, all of the Milnes, Kayley and Byron, Dane and Kris of course, Bev came with lil Blayze, Jared Temlett (uncle Mel's nephew on his side) was there with his girlfriend, Leeanne, and then a bunch of Dane's friends who brought their jetski's as well. I didn't get pics of everyone, not even one of me, but i did get some cute ones! This blue ski isn't Dane's one, its his friends - but was much easier for Dev to ride as Dane's is a "stand up" one - as in once you're going fast enough, you can stand up and the handle bars lift... Not as easy as it may sound. I stood up briefly, but wiped out so many times and could barely walk the next day - its hard work! You come out the water huffing and puffing! But such fun!











I have a few videos that'll make you laugh - i only uploaded one, I'm not sure if it works - if it does I'll add the rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment