Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meet my "Family"...

And last, but certainly not least (and she'll make sure of it!), is Jolie, she's 4 yrs old and a shop-a-holic. We can't go to the shops without her eyeing something out and the negotiation begins. We're still working hard at our relationship, it hasn't come as easy as the rest. But i love her.

Here's Dominic (Dom for short), he has a passion for nature and all things soccer! He loves to put my "rock star music" on in the car and play his air guitar. I play the drums at the steering wheel! He's 6 and starts "big school" next year.




This is Aimee, she's 8 yrs old and a dancing queen! She's so talented! She has a heart of gold and helps me all the time! She recently danced at the Playhouse Theatre in Durban and I was fortunate enough to go watch, what a star!









This is Danielle (Dani for short), she's an academic of note! She was awarded her academic honours at school this year, and has read probably more books than i ever have. She's the oldest (10 yrs) and such fun to be around!


These are some pics of the kids i "aupair", the le Sueurs, i've been with them for a year and a half now and its been such fun! They've been so good to me and blessed me beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment